Following a recent Plaistow South Big Local (PSBL) recruitment campaign for a Development and Engagement Lead, we are delighted to announce that Denny Cornuaud – our former Chair, has been appointed to the role.
Denny brings with her a wealth of experience and understanding of Plaistow South and the wider community, as well as the Big Local National Lottery Community Fund.
PSBL Steering Group members, supported by our Locally Trusted Organisation – REIN (Rights and Equalities in Newham), completed the recruitment exercise together with the help of an independent HR consultant who led the recruitment process.
Denny’s role will primarily focus on the following areas:
- Managing projects and staff
- Leading on the implementation of the PSBL Plan and associated budget
- Engaging with our community
- Supporting the PSBL Steering Group to deliver the Big Local programme and PSBL Plan
- Delivering our legacy and sustainability
- Reporting on progress and delivery
This is an important step for PSBL. We are looking forward to following up and gaining momentum to our work from here.
Denny started work this week and will be reaching out across our network over the coming weeks.
You can contact her at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Congratulations to Denny and best wishes to her in her new role!